Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween 2012

Okay, I could go on and on about why I haven't been able to make a post lately,
but truthfully I feel that I have complained enough to my
family, and friends about everything that is happening or not happening in my life.
And I don't want you to think that it's all negative. . .
a lot of it is far from negative, but I am just too overwhelmed with every little thing.
Anyways, since I have had little to NO time to make or do any crafts or goodies lately
I thought I would do a little Halloween 2012 post.
Just to show what we had done so far.

Below are the awesome pumpkins that the kids (COUGH Mom, brother, and I COUGH) did!

My parents made a fun halloween dinner before we carved the pumpkins.
These adorable mummy dogs were so much fun.
The girls of course had to unwrap them as if they were unwrapping a mummy.


And I lastly I thought I would share Cameron's previous Halloween costumes.
Her first year of halloween she was only a few weeks old, and
sadly I don't have a picture of her first year, because I have lost all the photos from the first 3 months of her life.
I know huge SIGH!
But just imagine, she was an adorable little leopard.

Her 2nd year she wore my old costume.
She was Minnie Mouse.
My mom made this costume years ago.
And I know this picture is terrible of her.
She was in a terrible mood, because she didn't want to wear the gloves or the ears.


And last year she was Jessie from Toy Story.
She loved it and so did I.
I had a girl online make her costume for me, 
and I was so happy with it.


And this year I am uber excited about her costume.
I cannot wait until Wednesday to get her all dressed up.
But I'm not going to tell you what it is until I have the whole costume together.

Thanks for stopping by 
"Through Betsy's Looking Glass".

2 comments:

  1. So sad about all the pictures being gone :( I'll have to search through ours and send you some. I love Cameron's Jessie costume from last year and can't wait to see what this year's looks like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...