Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wedding Celebration!

Two friends of Peter and I joined in marriage this morning.
We are so lucky to have been able to celebrate with them.
And to top the whole celebration off was the wedding cupcakes made by yours truly. . ."ME".
They chose vanilla, chocolate, and peanut butter.
Yummy!

We did have one small downfall though.
Just as the reception was about to start Peter got a call to come into work.
Of course!
Not his fault, but when your on call, your on call, and theirs nothing you can do about it.
He was my ride, so we gathered up our things and headed out.
I'm really hoping that the reception was just as wonderful as the ceremony.
And I pray that my cupcakes were a hit, but I won't know until the bride or groom calls to let me know.
"SIGH". . .that's how life goes.

But here's a teaser, I happen to get one photo of the cupcakes,
 or I should say cupcake before we had to run off.


And before the ceremony started Peter and I were having some photo fun.

Hopefully by next week I will have some photos of what the cupcakes looked like after they were all set up. Keep checking back!

And don't forget to enter into my giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. New York wedding location is perfect place to enjoy all functions and celebrations for all events of professional or personal parties.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...