Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Day of Preschool





Today Cameron finished her first year of school.
She learned so much, and I couldn't have asked for a better teacher than the one she was blessed with.
Mrs. B helped Cameron transition into a shy little girl that always played by herself, to a 
more outgoing, taller girl that wants to now play with others. 


I'm so thankful that this year was a success.
She is most definitely ready for a little summer break, 
but I know when it comes time to go back to school she will be happy to transition into her new class.


And of course, once again I couldn't decide which photo I liked the best so I'm posting a few to many.


Thanks for stopping by
"Through Betsy's Looking Glass".

To check out my post on the homemade chalkboard click here.
Or to see my post on her first day of school click here.

Oh, and I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up, this morning, and she said...
Rainbow Dash.
Remember the first day of school, she wanted to be...
a Princess.
We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...