Friday, January 27, 2012

From Blonde To Brunette

For the past few years I have been coloring, and highlighting my hair. I finally decided to become all natural. I have never colored the underneath of my hair so I just went off of that color to use for the hair color. Shockingly my hair is much darker than I was expecting. I have officially gone from blonde to brunette. I have not decided if it was a wise choice yet. Hopefully within the week I will have accepted the idea, and like it. If not, it's back to blonde!

Before

The brown is my natural color, and the blonde is what I have been coloring my hair!

After

Before I colored it this week I did have fun doing some exciting braids. This one happened to be my favorite.



I also did do some fun crafts this week, but I am waiting to post them until after valentines day, because they are for a special someone and I don't want them to see it yet. So sorry, you will just have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...