Monday, June 11, 2012

Cupcake Liner Wreath

I have never been a wreath person.
A lot of times I find them to look tacky,
but lately when browsing the internet, or 
magazines I have seen a lot of cute ideas.
So I finally got sucked into the wreathness excitement.

A fellow blogger that I follow made this adorable cupcake liner wreath,
and I absolutely adored it.
Follow this link to check out her wreath >>> Imperfect Home Making

I decided to use red, white and blue cupcake liners for the Fourth of July.

You will need a large amount of cupcake liners.
Sadly I wasn't counting how many I used.


Use a foam ring for the wreath, and pins to hold down the liners.




To see the step by step photos on how to make it check out Imperfect Home Making

Thanks for stopping by "Through Betsy's Looking Glass".

This page was shared with Its a Blog Party.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...