Last week we went on vacation to beautiful Cancun!
This explains why I'm behind on my post lately.
And I wasn't originally going to do a post on our trip to Cancun,
but we had so much fun
that I decided I wanted to share them with you.
A Few of my Vacation Favorites:
1. The ocean view.
|This was the view from our hotel room.|
2. Cameron's excitement to have her doll with her on vacation.
|Cameron and Kit|
3. Flavored butter wrapped in tamale casings.
4. Being able to experience this vacation with family.
|The dress Cameron is wearing is my old dress from when I was her age.|
5. My silly husband. He is rarely serious, which makes each day fun.
6. The fun activities that were provided by the resort. . .face painting, shirt painting, and more.
7. The friends Cameron made while on vacation.
8. Peter's photography skills.
9. The fun, and excitement my daughter had.
10. The sunset.
Thanks for stopping by "Through Betsy's Looking Glass".
I will be back to crafting in a few days.