Friday, June 29, 2012

Liebster Award

I was super excited this morning when I got onto the computer and realized 
that Emily from Design and Nonsense nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award.
As Emily let me know. . .
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

I am so honored that Emily nominated me for this awesome award.
In return I was told to tell 5 things about myself that my viewers may not know about me.

1. Red Velvet Cake is my ultimate fav.
2. Coffee always needs to be available.
3. If I don't have a huge stack of books by my bed then I can't sleep at night.
4. Turtles are my favorite animal.
5. My dream job is to be able to have Vanna White's Wheel of Fortune job.

Now to nominate a few fellow up and coming bloggers!
These are in no particular order.


If you were nominated please complete the next steps:

1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger that presented you with the award and follow their blog.
3. Copy and past the award button.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve the recognition.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment in their blog.

Make sure to check out the other blogs nominated, they are all awesome.
Thanks again Emily for nominating me.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination Betsy! You are too sweet! I always wanted to be Vanna as well because our names rhymed I thought it was meant to be, ha ha! Yum, coffee, I need to go make some more. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award, and for stopping by my blog!! Sorry for the delay response, it's been crazy here the last week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...