Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chocolatey Fluffs

Wow. . .time to get back to blogging!
Mmmm, and it is yum*oh time!
When asked to make a dessert for my church I instantly got excited to try out my latest creation.
And it was a hit. YAY!


Double fudge cupcakes with chocolatey marshmallow frosting.
The marshmallow frosting is my favorite part.
And of course mini marshmallows as a sprinkle topping.


I'm still debating if I should incorporate marshmallow into the cupcake itself.
What do you think?


If only you could try them!


Check back later this week for more fun crafts and baking.
Thanks for stopping by "Through Betsy's Looking Glass".

This page was shared with Its a Blog Party!

4 comments:

  1. These look sooooo good! Can I volunteer to be your taste tester? What if you put some of the marshmallow in as a filling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can be my taste tester. The girls might be jealous though! And i need to mess around with a marshmallow filling. Once I figure that out, I let you test these babies out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...