Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Fever!



Okay so tomorrow is the first day of December, 
and I have decided that I need to get back on the blogging train.
I'm setting a goal for myself, in hopes that I will blog more.
I want to make a post once a day, and I 
promise to try not to bore your eyes out.
Oh, and this is just for the month of December...
there is NO way I could succeed in blogging everyday after December, because school will have 
started back up again.
I thought December was the perfect month since I'm in between school, 
and it's also such a happy time of year.

Anyways,
we have had some ups and downs in our house lately. 
Sickness, struggling in school, work overload, etc.
But I knew with all the downs, the ups had to come at some point, and I'm finally starting to see them.

First off, every year I make our Christmas cards,
and I have so much fun doing them.
But I seem to forget all the headache that comes along with making, sealing, writing, etc.
Until it comes time for the next years. . .and it all flows back.
Why do I do this every year. . .because I'm so happy with the result
when it's all said and done.
I love the Joy that comes along with Christmas, and
Christmas cards are just a simple way of spreading that joy.
I absolutely LOVE coming home and seeing an envelope sticking out of our mailbox.
I run over an rip it open excited to see what it is.
It makes me so happy to know that someone took the time, and thought of me.

Well as you may have guessed, we did do our annual Christmas photo,
just the other night.
And let me tell you. . .it was as expected!
 Photo below explains!


I came home almost in tears.
Should I be this upset over such a small thing?
No, but I came home, and started looking through the 50 or so photos we took, and
I actually found about 5 that I really loved.
We should all remember that it will all turn out for the best!
And it did.

Our Christmas photo will be posted next week, after I mail out the Christmas cards.

Do you send out Christmas cards?
And do you also get excited when you receive Christmas cards in the mail?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...