Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Newest Addition to Our Family: Part II

Click here to view Newest Addition to Our Family: Part I
   
    Life is getting hectic again with school finishing up, and summer activities starting up. I need to remember to stop, take a deep breathe, and move on to life's next challenge (Oh, and to enjoy life's little bumps as I go along). Well, you're probably wondering what, this week, has given me a slight stress overload. A new car, that's what! Most people are probably thinking opposite of stress. New car, old one out. Well, I am on the other hand enjoying it, and am so excited about it, but can't seem to stop thinking that this is a big step for me. This is my first car under my name, and the first car that my husband and I will be jointly taking care of.

     We traded both our cars in for a new, bigger, and better car. We now only own one car. Yay! Peter drives a company car, and so we thought we would be able to manage this a little easier.


     What I am sadly going to miss is Hercules (my Mini Cooper, that I just traded in!). I loved my mini, but with a family of 3 now, and a 2 year old that is far from clean, I realized a mini is not meant for a family. It was fun while it lasted, but with my new car I will now be able to actually fit more than 3 bags of groceries in my car, and I will be able to let Cameron sit in the backseat, and her feet won't be by my head.

Our new car is perfect for us, and I can't wait to jazz it up and make it my own!
Oh, and I haven't named her yet. If you have any cute names let me know. I keep asking Cameron what the cars name is, thinking that she will come up with something cute, and off the wall, but she keeps saying that the cars name is Car! Well, duh, Mommy!

Check back this next week, because I am hoping to get back into 
my crafting after I do my school work!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you and Joe! It is a big step and a very exciting one. Way to go you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...