Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14th: Sugar Cube Houses!

Every year my amazing family gets together and makes sugar cube houses.
It is an awesome tradition that we participate in each year no matter how old we get.
We compete for the biggest, most unique, most silly, or even the pinkest.
Each house gets an award!
Sadly I have a job with inconsistent hours and I couldn't make it this year,
but my hubs and daughter were able to get there, and make their houses.

This was my daughter's first sugar cube house, 
and I couldn't have been more proud of her.


Cameron's award was the "Pinkalicious Award"...I think it was perfect.

Thanks Jackie for always taking the time to put this together for us.
I know Phil was up in heaven enjoying it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...