Friday, December 7, 2012

December 6th: Francis the Elf

Yesterday was a hectic day, and I am just now getting around to yesterday's post.
Cameron's elf finally arrived!
She was so excited when she found it this morning.
She picked the perfect name...
"Francis the Elf".
I was originally hesitant on the elf on the shelf, but everyone seems to be doing it,
and I see how excited they are about it, especially my lovely nieces.
I knew I had to join the elfish games once Cameron asked when her elf was going to arrive.


Francis arrived and she started screaming with joy, 
because that meant that he had just come from Santa's workshop.
It is as if we have a celebrity in the house.
Yay for Francis!

Do your children have an elf at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...