Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3rd: 2009 Christmas Photo

I'm sure many people do this. . .
they peruse through the internet searching for good ideas for photos.
I know I do!
I'm not trying to sound like a high and mighty photographer or anything, but
I feel a lot of our photos come out pretty decent,
or it could completely be a mothers eye viewing her precious daughter.
It is probably more the latter. 
A majority of the time it has to do with... 
1. Borrowing other's awesome photog ideas
or
2. The awesome effects available (Picmonkey, instagram, and many more).

So as I promised I wanted to share our previous Christmas card photos.
I thought I would start with 2009, our first Christmas card.
As you may have read in previous post I absolutely LOVE Christmas.
It just makes everyone so happy...
and Christmas cards are just another way to spread that Joy!


This is Cameron when she was just 2 months old.
I love it!
And truthfully it looks grainy and all, because I took a photo of a photo.
Woops!

Anyways. . . I have searched everywhere for the original card, because I know I had extra, 
but sadly I can't find any so this is what we are left with.

Well, check back tomorrow for our 2010 Christmas card. Think Hot Chocolate!

Do you send a photo with you Christmas card, a detailed letter, or a simple heartfelt message?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...