Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 15th and 16th: Sadness and Joy

While December is normally such a happy time, 
we also remember the sadness that has hit us recently.
The tragedy in Connecticut has made me squeeze my little one just a little bit tighter, 
and give a million more kisses.

This morning at Church I came to realize that these children were taken cruelly from this world,
but have gone on to such a happier place.
Each and everyone of us has to enjoy every precious moment that our children give us.

And that is just what I did this morning.
My daughter, niece, and cousins were all in the Christmas Program at church.
They did such a wonderful job, 
and each one of them were cute beyond words.


Thank you Amanda for leading the children is such a wonderful program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...