Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 4th: 2010 Christmas Card

Our 2010 Christmas card still stands to be my favorite photo.
My lovely friend captured the perfect moment of Cameron holding a cup of hot chocolate.
It is absolutely adorable as she peeks over the rim of the cup about to take a sip.


Cameron was 14 months old in this photo,
and I was ecstatic with how well she did with the photo.
I loved it enough to have it hanging in our living room all year round.
And once again this is a photo of a photo...if only I had a scanner.

Thank you Belinda for your awesome photography skills!
I can't wait to see everyone else's holiday photos.

Check back tomorrow for last years (2011) Christmas photo.

Do you love cocoa?
If so, do you add, cinnamon, peppermint, marshmallows, etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...