Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 22nd: Melted Frosty Cookies


Work Christmas Party...Woooh!
I love anything that involves sharing baked goods.
I was uber excited when I knew I could try out a new recipe.
In all my life I have never made Gingerbread cookies...can you believe that?
It could have to do with the fact that I don't like gingerbread cookies.

But every year I feel the desire to make them...and this was the year to do it.
And to tell you the truth they aren't half bad.
Yum Yum Yum!
This might become a tradition!?!

Anyways since the snow is now melting I thought melted Frosties were the cutest idea.
How adorable? You know you want to make them now!


They were super simple to make and decorate.
First find your favorite gingerbread recipe, and bake away.
Melt white chocolate, and spread onto the cookie for the melted snow.
Use chocolate frosting for the coal, and a sprinkle for the carrot nose. 
(I was out of orange so I had to use yellow)
I cut up Reese's for the top hat.
And now you have an adorable Melted Frosty!

The one below is my favorite...Look at his little smile!


I hope my work enjoys!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. It seems cookies really sweet and delicious at the same time. This is perfect to give it on special someone and put it inside the etched jars.-interior glass doors-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...